Brand: K&H Manufacturing
- Outdoor heated dog bed with soft orthopedic foam. Includes free fleece cover
- Thermostatically controlled to automatically respond to tempature changes to warm to your pet’s normal body tempature
- Ideal for sheds, garages, barns, or any sheltered area your outdoor pets hang out
- 5-1/2 feet steel wrapped cord and only 40 watts
- This heated dog pad has been tested & certified by MET Labs to exceed USA/CA electrical safety standards
- One-year limited warranty
- If you have questions, please contact us at 1-877-738-5194
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: Parts
Publisher: K&H Manufacturing, Inc.
Release Date: 2007-06-21
Warranty: Limited one-year warranty
Details: This is the new soft design Lectro-Kennel that you have heard about. It has all of the great features of the original Lectro-Kennel, but it is made of softer material giving owners much more flexibility in placement and transportation, and giving your pets extra comfort. Lectro-Kennel has been warming pets for over 30 years. Designed for doghouses, basements, garages, barns, sheds, porches or any other outdoor shelter. This bed is perfect for the daytime outdoor dog. It uses an internal thermostat to keep the temperature at a desirable 102 when the pet lies upon the pad. The unit is constructed of a soft but durable material and has a steel wrapped cord to ensure your pet’s safety. The Lectro-Soft comes in 3 sizes (S, M, L) and is extremely low wattage. Note: This is a soft bed that is NOT recommended for destructive dogs. If you have a pet that chews or is destructive in any way we suggest the Original K&H Lectro-Kennel.