Keep outdoor and feral cats safe and warm with a K&H Outdoor Kitty House Extra-Wide. This unique cat shelter assembles in mere minutes thanks to the hook & loop fasteners on its walls and simple directions. Its vinyl backing and 600 denier nylon construction create a water-resistant structure that protects cats from rain, snow, and wind. A roof overhang helps shield the house’s front and rear doorways.
This house has all the great features as our original Outdoor Heated Kitty House. Includes a K&H Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Bed that heats a portion of the floor so the cat can choose to be on or off the warmth. This extra-wide house is the perfect shelter for multiple cats. Easy to assemble with a zippered roof and ships flat.
Includes two removable door flaps.
One year limited warranty.
See a few additional models below in the comparison chart, K&H offers a full line of outdoor kitty solutions!
Why Buy K&H
– K&H Premium Quality: The K&H Outdoor Heated Kitty House is the original Outdoor Heated Kitty House, don’t be fooled by low quality imitations! K&H invented this product and design for ease of assembly and superior comfort for outdoor cats.
– Patented and Proven: The featured 20 watt MET Safety Listed and Patented Lectro-Soft Indoor/Outdoor Heated Bed inside the K&H Outdoor Extra-Wide Heated Kitty House keeps your kitties warm all winter long, even in sub-zero temperatures. The Lectro-Soft is thermostatically controlled by an internal preset thermostat to safely keep your pets warm. No other heated house on the market offers the soft, comfortable, Patented warmth of the K&H Outdoor Extra-Wide Heated Kitty House.
– Insulated and Weather Resistant: The exterior surface is constructed of 600-denier Polyester, making this product water/weather resistant. The solid roof and walls really help keep your kitty comfy and ensure years of quality service!
– Protected Exits: The two exits include removable clear door flaps to hold in the warmth and help protect kitty from the elements during a storm.
– Electrical Safety Listed: The heated floor included with this product has been rigorously tested and is certified by MET Laboratories to exceed USA and Canadian electrical safety standards. Don’t be deceived by electrical products that have not been tested and certified by an accredited nationally recognized testing laboratory.
How to Test Your K&H Heated Product
You’ll notice that the K&H Lectro-Soft may not feel warm to the touch when your pet is not on the pad. That is normal! You can test the pad by placing a large pillow on top of the pad. After about 20 minutes, feel under the pillow. It will feel warm, not hot. Do not use an extension cord during this test. Do not place anything on the pad (other than the fleece cover provided) any other time. This should only be done during testing.