Sale!

Snuggle Safe Pet Bed Microwave Heating Pad

Keep your pet warm and cozy

Ready to use in just a few minutes!

Microwave Power / Heating Time
  • 600- 650 watts/8 minutes
  • 700-750 watts/7 minutes
  • 800-860 watts/6 minutes
  • 900-1000 watts/5 minutes
  • 1,100-1,200 watts/4 minutes
  • 1,300-1,500 watts/2.5 minutes
Care and maintenance:

Clean SnuggleSafe by wiping with a damp cloth or spraying lightly with disinfectant and wiping dry. Do not use abrasive substances. Allow SnuggleSafe to completely cool down before reheating.

SnuggleSafe – The Original Microwave Heating Pad

Stays warm for hours!

SnuggleSafe Pet Bed Heating Pad provides up to 10 hours of warmth. Keeps animals warm at home or away. Quick and easy to use – no wires. Ideal for newborn, convalescent and elderly pets or those in cold environments. Microwaving the SnuggleSafe heatpad for a few minutes will give hours of warmth and comfort for your pet – day or night. Used and recommended by vets, breeders, rescue centers, kennels and catteries worldwide.

SnuggleSafe Microwave Heating Pad is quality made in the UK and has been on the American market for over 16 years!

Safe and Non-Toxic

The SnuggleSafe heatpad contains Thermapol which is non-toxic. When the product is heated correctly and in accordance with instructions, Thermapol remains predominately in a solid state.

$48.49

Snuggle Safe Pet Bed Microwave Heating Pad

Description

Product description
Color:SnuggleSafe Microwave Heating Pad
Allow your pet to snuggle up with up to 10 hours of safe, soothing warmth with the Pet Supply Imports SnuggleSafe Heating Pad. The plate-size pad contains no electric wires to worry about. Just place the SnuggleSafe inside your microwave, select Full Power, and set the timer according to how many watts your microwave pumps out. See the included chart for watts and times. When the microwave has finished, leave the SnuggleSafe inside for another minute. The non-toxic thermapol compound inside the pad retains heat for up to 10 hours. Do not exceed the recommended heating times. Overheating can damage the SnuggleSafe and may cause injury. Do not allow pets to bite or chew it. Ideal for newborn, convalescing and elderly pets.